- Meet Surfside's Disaster-Data Forensic Sleuths, IEEE Spectrum, August 4
- Notre Dame’s Tracy Kijewski-Correa says as Haiti begins another recovery, we must recognize, respect and accommodate country's own time scales, Newswise, August 16
- Lessons from Surfside and Tropical Storm Grace, The Gleaner, August 21
- OSU research shows scale models effective for predicting storm damage to wood-frame buildings, OSU Newsroom, August 24
- Interview with Lori Peek, principal investigator for NHERI-CONVERGE, in the COVID Calls podcast, July 27.
- Sustaining Solid Ground, July 23, ASU News, July 23.
- NIST Tags Evidence Related to Champlain Towers South Failure, in Engineering News Record, July 22.
- Update on NIST’s Investigation of the Champlain Towers South Collapse, in Homeland Security Today, July 16.
- Interview with Ben Mason, associate professor of geotechnical engineering, Oregon State University. In Engineering Out Loud: Engineering for Natural Disasters podcast, July 14.
- Interview with David Prevatt, professor of civil and coastal engineering, University of Florida. Disasters Deconstructed podcast, July 5.